Fox Valley Anime Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Valley Anime Society

The anime club for the older fan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, all...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomJ

Hey, all... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, all...   Hey, all... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Pretty sure I met most of you tonight at the library. If you were there I guess it's kind of obvious I'm not shy, and I do get rather goofy. I've always liked anime, but never really sat and watched a whole lot of it, until I got the netflix, bills are such a pain. Anyways, a little more about me. I grew up in Southern California and Southern Florida, I spent six years in Missouri with the Air Force, and then we decided to move up here with an old high school buddy without ever stepping foot in the state before (I know, freaking crazy, right?) I would really like to start going to Cons again, I haven't been to one since my last SDCC in 2001. Aside from anime, I'm in karate, I like guns, and cars, and I am rather political, but I don't intend to discuss politics in the group, anime is my escape from everything else and I plan to keep it that way. I also work on average 50 hours a week and I am Assistant Scout Master for one of the Boy Scout Troops at Church, so I am always very busy, but I love it. It was great to meet ya'll tonight and I had a blast.
Back to top Go down
BlondShutterBug

BlondShutterBug

Hey, all... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, all...   Hey, all... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Hello again Tom,

Welcome to the club we were very surprised to have a walk in but we are very ecstatic to have you join the group. And we are looking forward to hopefully see you at more meetings in the future.
Back to top Go down

Hey, all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fox Valley Anime Society :: Club Content :: Introductions and Bios-
Jump to: