Fox Valley Anime Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Valley Anime Society

The anime club for the older fan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library Parking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quarion

quarion

Library Parking Empty
PostSubject: Library Parking   Library Parking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 pm

At my first meeting last week, I figured I'd just park in the library parking lot, but the meters turned out to be a bit more expensive that I had thought and ate up pretty much all the change I had on hand. I noticed that everyone else seemed to be walking off somewhere else after the meeting. Is there better parking somewhere nearby? Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
DabbleDeDork

DabbleDeDork

Library Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Parking   Library Parking Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:14 am

Right close by is a parking garage (next to the bus station). It costs two dollars to park, but you don't have to worry about feeding any meters. Or you could park at Micheal and Chi's place and walk, they live pretty close by. If you don't have a facebook to join the group and ask them if you could park there, I could ask them.
Back to top Go down
http://dabblededork.tumblr.com
quarion

quarion

Library Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Parking   Library Parking Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 am

Thank you. That parking garage sounds like it would work. I wouldn't want to impose by asking to park at someone else's place. I never got into the whole Facebook thing anyways, but maybe I should consider making an account if it is the only way to contact some members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library Parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Parking   Library Parking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library Parking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fox Valley Anime Society :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: