Fox Valley Anime Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Valley Anime Society

The anime club for the older fan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DabbleDeDork

DabbleDeDork

Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling!   Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Where: Super Bowl, 2222 E. Northland Ave, Appleton, WI 54911
When: December 15, 2012 from 7 PM to 12:30 AM
What: 7 PM to 9:30 PM will be regular bowling, 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM will be Cosmic Bowling

Come one, come all! It's the first ever Club Bowling Fest! Feel free to cosplay, wear lolita or wear your favorite geeky shirt!! Price of games will be covered by me for those who let me know that they are attending, if you do not let me know by the Wednesday before we meet, the price will not be covered. There is also a $2.50 charge for shoes if you do not own a pair! Feel free to come at any time between 7 PM and 12:30 AM if you can't be there early or have to leave early!

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://dabblededork.tumblr.com
quarion

quarion

Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling!   Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 am

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will definitely be there.

Sadly I don't have any cosplay, but I will at least find a geeky shirt to wear. Perhaps I'll have a cosplay to wear next time if I can get my act together and try to put something together for Acen.
Back to top Go down

Cosplay, Lolita and Geekery Bowling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fox Valley Anime Society :: Club Content :: Meeting Information-
Jump to: