Fox Valley Anime Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Valley Anime Society

The anime club for the older fan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manga Madness - February 8, 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DabbleDeDork

DabbleDeDork

Manga Madness - February 8, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Manga Madness - February 8, 2013   Manga Madness - February 8, 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 am

It's time for manga madness again!

You guys know the drill! If you come be sure to be armed with manga (if you wish) and be ready to talk about a favorite part of our fandom!

Meeting will be held in Meeting Room A at the Appleton Public Library from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM!

I am also taking applications for the place we will watch our anime, so if you are available please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://dabblededork.tumblr.com
quarion

quarion

Manga Madness - February 8, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga Madness - February 8, 2013   Manga Madness - February 8, 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:12 pm

It appears that my place will be available for watching anime on the 8th if we are still looking for a viewing location. Just let me know when/if it is decided.

I also had a suggestion for the meeting format. Given how early the Manga Madness starts and how late the anime viewing goes, there isn't really a chance to eat dinner until pretty late in the evening. Rachel and her family were kind enough to provide some pizza last time, but this may not always be the case. Perhaps we could grab a bite to eat somewhere as a group between Manga Madness and the viewing. It would give us a chance to continue our discussions and alleviate potential hunger issues (at least my potential hunger issues). In any case, this is just a suggestion if people care to share their opinions and discuss.
Back to top Go down

Manga Madness - February 8, 2013
Page 1 of 1